Tuesday, 16 September 2008

DO's new shade

For someone who is a self professed idiot on politics, I do notice a few things. And yeah I do do read DO occasionally. Of recent I have noticed that, DO has become extremely RED instead of the typical YELLOW it has been using. Wonder whether sappe has gotten tired of colours, or whether, one colur is superior to the other, OR whether RED is just representative of a stronger notion, or simply put a representation of power.

I wonder, what the long term consequences of this change in colour would be, or WHETHER it even has any long term or short term consequence, who knows, maybe he just likes that Red over yellow?

Hmmmmm, I think I am dehydrated, probably ranting again.

Hope everyone who observes Ramadan is having a great time. Those who aren't oh well, have a great time too.

Oh yeah, if anyone is around my neighbourhood, do drop by :)